If you’ve used CameraPro than you are already familiar with this app, it is almost identical. Except this app is completely free! Thank snapture.org. You can get it through the BigBoss source. Here is the feature list from the developer’s site, screenshots follow that:
- Price: FREE! Snapture is 100%, absolutely FREE. We love making great software and we hope that you’ll support us through donations. Please help us fund future projects. We’ve got some great ideas to taking iPhone photography to the next level, but we really need your help.
- Easy Self Photo: One of the most annoying aspects of the iPhone’s Camera app is the fact that you have to tap a tiny button in order to snap a photo. This makes it extremely difficult to try and take a photo of yourself. With Snapture, taking ‘Self’ photos is easy! Simply tap anywhere on the iPhone screen or use the volume button to take a photo.
- Digital Zoom: With Snapture, you don’t have to worry about stepping forward or backwards to get the perfect shot. Our 3x max digital zoom slider helps you frame exactly what you want in your shots.
- Burst Mode: Taking photos with a camera phone is inherently difficult because you really need a steady hand. With Snapture’s fast and slow burst modes, you can capture three frames in a row to make sure you get that perfect shot.
- Multiple Image Sizes: Snapture lets you take photos in three different sizes: Large (1600×1200), Medium (1280×960) and Small (960×720).
- Color Modes: With Snapture you can take photos in either Full Color or Grayscale color modes.
- Timer: Turn-on the timer to delay photo taking by 5 seconds. Just enough time to join in on group shots.
- Toggle Auto Rotation: The basic iPhone Camera app will not let you take a photo upside down. Photos are rotated automatically even if you’re an advanced user trying to take a creative shot. With Snapture you can turn Auto Rotation off should you desire.
- Silent Mode: Take photos without disturbing anyone by turning off audible feedback.
- Use Leveler: The use leveler provides a visual aid for taking photos at different angles.