|Available In: Cydia||Price: Free|
I know many of you are fans of the Buuf theme that is available via Cydia. The only downfall with themes lately, is that if you like to use the LiveTime mod (updating Clock icon), you end up with a stock clock icon in with the rest of your themed icons. Well, the Buuf Live Time Theme allows you to have the LiveTime mod with the Buuf clock icon. In order for it to work properly, you will need to have the Buuf Live Time Theme, the LiveTime mod and the Buuf2 theme all activated in WinterBoard…in that order!
How to Install
1. Your device must be jailbroken. (how?)
2. Make sure you have WinterBoard installed via Cydia.
2. Make sure you have the ModMyi source installed in Cydia.
3. Search for Buuf Live Time Theme in Cydia, run the install.
4. Open WinterBoard and activate everything as listed above.