Time for a new poll. The last poll was – What features do you think we will see with the next gen iPhone? Below are the results based on when we added the poll a little less than a week ago.
* More Storage (32GB and 16GB) (73.0%, 496 Votes)
* Faster Processor (76.0%, 520 Votes)
* More RAM (68.0%, 462 Votes)
* 3.2 Megapixel Camera (72.0%, 493 Votes)
* Video Recording (70.0%, 480 Votes)
* OLED screen (38.0%, 256 Votes)
* Built-In FM Transmitter (32.0%, 221 Votes)
* Illuminated Apple Logo (27.0%, 187 Votes)
* Turn-By-Turn Directions (53.0%, 361 Votes)
* Rubber Tread Backing on Device (22.0%, 152 Votes)
* Longer Battery Life (75.0%, 511 Votes)
* No Metal Band Around Edge of Device (22.0%, 148 Votes)
* Video (Picture) Messaging (62.0%, 424 Votes)
* Built-In Compass (41.0%, 277 Votes)
Total Voters: 681
I must say, I actually chose quite a few of these options. One of the options that was a little low on the list but, I would love to see, is an OLED screen. Probably not going to happen but, a girl’s got to dream. I think we will definitely see More Storage, Faster Processor, More RAM and a 3.2 Megapixel Camera. I would love to see Video Recording, Longer Battery Life, Video Messaging and OLED Screen. I’m not even going to guess on the cosmetic change. I hear it is going to be a big WWDC so, maybe we will see quite a few of these new features! Though, I try not to get my hopes up…it makes the disappointment easier to take!
Below is the new poll. With WWDC just three days (3 days, 12 hours and 16 minutes to be exact), I’m interested to know if you guys have already made up your mind about the 3rd Generation iPhone.
Will you purchase the new 3rd Generation iPhone?
- Yep - It will be my first iPhone! (8%, 65 Votes)
- Yep - Upgrading from the 2nd Generation iPhone. (28%, 220 Votes)
- Yep - Upgrading from the 1st Generation iPhone. (17%, 131 Votes)
- Nope - Keeping my 2nd Generation iPhone. (14%, 110 Votes)
- Nope - Keeping my 1st Generation iPhone. (4%, 33 Votes)
- Nope - Sticking with my iPod Touch. (5%, 39 Votes)
- Nope - Still no iPhone. :( (1%, 11 Votes)
- Undecided - Waiting until after WWDC! (23%, 168 Votes)
Total Voters: 777