|Available In: Cydia||Price: Free|
8liasTAG is a cool WinterBoard theme. The theme contains a dock, wallpaper, status bar, lock background, 100 icons, slider and badge. However, as with every theme, this one does have a catch. The Stocks icon is spelled incorrectly in the package so, you will need to ssh in and change it from Stock.png to Stocks.png. Also, I think the wrong size wallpaper was included in the package. The wallpaper is 533×800 and it needs to be 320×480 (the correct size is below for those off you who would like to ssh it in). It’s too bad these two things are wrong because it is actually a pretty cool theme. You can get 8liasTAG via the BigBoss source.
The icons are located in the Library/Themes/8liasTAG/Icons folder. Just change Stock.png to Stocks.png.
To change the wallpaper, save the wallpaper image below onto your computer (right click Save As) and then ssh it into the Library/Themes/8liasTAG folder. It must be names Wallpaper.png (capital “W”).
How to Install
1. Your device must be jailbroken. (how?)
2. Make sure you have WinterBoard installed via Cydia.
2. Make sure you have the BigBoss source installed in Cydia.
3. Search for8liasTAG in Cydia, run the install.
4. Open WinterBoard and activate the 8liasTAG Theme.