|Available In: Cydia||Price: Free|
iDroid is a unique theme that is based on the Google Andriod. The theme contains 38 icons, a dock, wallpaper, lockscreen background, badges and other UI mods. The theme is not packaged for the 3.x firmware so, the Text icon is labeled incorrectly. To fix it, you can ssh into the library/Themes/iDroid/Icons folder and change Text.png to Messages.png. I also noticed that one of the screenshots in Cydia shows SpringJumps on the Dock… I haven’t exactly figured that out yet. You can get iDroid via the MacCiti source.
How to Install
1. Your device must be jailbroken. (how?)
2. Make sure you have WinterBoard installed via Cydia.
2. Make sure you have the MacCiti source installed in Cydia.
3. Search for iDroid in Cydia, run the install.
4. Open WinterBoard and activate the iDroid Theme.