Mostly bug fixes here but I thought it was pretty funny that they listed one of their update features as “- NOT owned by Facebook.” They say there are some new features coming soon but not until the next update. I’m sure they would have taken the 1 Billion from Facebook if offered…
Bug fix details:
Bug fixes aplenty!
- fixed a bug where Camera+ would launch very slowly if you previously had your shooting mode set to Burst (if you’re still experiencing slow launch times, please contact us at http://taptaptap.com/contact with more details so we can help resolve any lingering issues)
- fixed a bug where some user’s photo libraries weren’t able to load after pressing the Magical + Button™
- fixed a bug where a mysterious white line would appear at the bottom of the Lightbox at seemingly random times (our first assumption was that it was some sort of paranormal thing, but after further inspection, it turned out to simply be us using too aggressive of an image optimization setting for the app graphics… science wins again!)
- fixed a bug where we somehow cut the wire that links the optimized quality setting in the menu to the actual function in the app… apologies to those of you who have limited space on your iPhone
- fixed a bug relating to missing date information in the photo EXIF data (apologies for the jargonriffic explanation for this one)
- NOT owned by Facebook
Oh, and speaking of Facebook, we have fixes for the issues that some of you’ve been experiencing with Facebook posting. We decided that it’d be best to hold them for the next release because we need to do much more extensive testing on them, though. But rest assured that we’re on it and you’ll see them in another update shortly.