Today Apple will release a new iPhone. Will it be an iPhone 5S, an iPhone 6 or “The New iPhone”? What color will it be? What new features? All are rumors until Apple makes it’s announcement but we thought it would be fun to see what you think. Here’s a list of possibilities. Pick the ones you think are true and if there is one not on the list, add it to the comments.
What Will Apple Release Today?
- iPhone 5S (85%, 23 Votes)
- The "New iPhone" (15%, 4 Votes)
- iPhone 5C - Meaning a cheaper iPhone. Free with 2 year contract. Plastic casing & multiple colors. Available everywhere. (67%, 18 Votes)
- iPhone 5C - Meaning an iPhone specifically made for China. Only available in China. Plastic backing and multiple colors. (15%, 4 Votes)
- New full size retina iPad that looks like the iPad mini. Black all over. Border removed. More square. (22%, 6 Votes)
- iOS 7 firmware for iPhone, iPad, & Apple TV. (74%, 20 Votes)
- OS X Maviricks software update for Macs. (19%, 5 Votes)
- New Apple TV box. (19%, 5 Votes)
- New Apple Television including screen. (4%, 1 Votes)
- New Smart Watch. (15%, 4 Votes)
- New iPhone will have a larger screen. (7%, 2 Votes)
- New iPhone will have a fingerprint reader. (48%, 13 Votes)
- New iPhone will have a touch sensitive home button for gestures. (19%, 5 Votes)
- New iPad mini will be retina. (22%, 6 Votes)
- New iPhone will come in 128GB option. (48%, 13 Votes)
- Apple Wallet. Like Paypal. (22%, 6 Votes)
- NFC. Near field communication. The feature that allows you to "bump" your phone to pay for things. (22%, 6 Votes)
- iPhone 6 (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 27
I’m really banking on the new home button. Something they should have done a long time ago. Being able to swipe the home button with the new iOS 7 would be great. Page back and forth, swipe up for Control Center and down for Notification Center. I doubt there will be a fingerprint reader yet. And probably no NFC either. What do you think?