Lots of cool additions come with this update. This app is available from the RipDev source under the RipDev category. And this update includes a trial period! Check it out now! Below is the change log directly from the developer. If you would like to see a little more about Caterpillar…check out THIS video. Screenshots right after the break.
Change Log for version 1.1:
- Ability to request a trial to try out the product for a few days for free.
- Improved the installer.
- Small fixes and tweaks on all the components.
- Recurring events are now supported;
- Ability to select default mode: events or calendar;
- Ability to turn off mode switching by clicking, so you can only see events or calendar;
- The events for up to the next 7 days are displayed now (but no more than 7 on the screen);
- The events view is wider now;
- Fixed a visual glitch with a light line on the bottom of the calendar;
- Fixed a bug with the volume slider not functioning in the iPod control mode.
- 5-icons Dock support for firmware 1.1.3 and newer;
- Ability to turn enable Reflective Dock;
- Ability to turn off Dock background;
- Ability to make status bar opaque;
- Dark faceplates for the icon titles (nice for light backgrounds).
- Ability to hide only the message text or both the sender and the text in the addition to the “standard” options.
- The phone is only waking up to make a notification to conserve the battery.
- Ability to dial a number from the Smart Dialer (including the plus sign, and */# symbols);
- Improved the search speed;
- Ability to choose the keypad language;
- Added an option to include the region code when searching for phone numbers;
- Added an option to delay the search until the designated number of characters is entered;
- Vibration is only done for 0.5 seconds per key press instead of the entire duration.