It had been a while since I had sat down and played Labyrinth and while I was checking it out for this post…I remember how much I love this game!! Version 1.1.0 of Labyrinth makes one visual change that I noticed but, it does have a few other behind-the-scenes changes that are cool too. The visual change comes when you are playing a game…you can now tap on the screen and it will bring up this nice little menu screen overlay where you can go to the next level or the previous level or go back to the main menu….it also tells you what level you are on. The rest of the behind-the-scenes changes are listed below in the developer’s change log. Labyrinth is available through the Ste Packaging source. Below are the screenshots.
1.1.0 Change Log:
* Fixed large memory leak that caused memory to become full when navigating many levels.
* Changed to new Zip Framework version to avoid potential memory problem.
* Improved performance of “Choose level pack” list.
* Application launch speed up.
* Major code cleanup and refactoring to improve stability and performance.