BigBoss has a new wallpaper application in the works called BossPaper. The app will allow you to control the wallpaper on your iPhone or iPod Touch. You can choose what you want your wallpaper to be, if you want it to rotate through different wallpapers, how long you want each wallpaper displayed, what transition you want betweem wallpapers… etc. We should see a beta version of the app in Cydia in the next few days. Read the discription below for more info.
I have been working on a new FREE app called “BossPaper”. This is a very configurable advanced wallpaper app that lets you control what wallpaper shows up on your SpringBoard. You may be saying, “But Winterboard does that!” Sort of, but not like this. BossPaper can work with Winterboard (or without). Read on for details.
I have had it on my list to solve this for a while. The result is BossPaper. BossPaper is an advanced wallpaper manager that puts total control of wallpapers into your hands. BossPaper has these features:
• You control which images are displayed. You can use camera roll, installed themes, or a combination of! With Winterboard, you could only install a theme and use what came with it. Now you can use images from many themes or other sources such as BossPaper packs.
• BossPaper stops rotating images as soon as an app launches. This prevents battery and CPU drain.
• BossPaper stops rotating images as soon as the iPhone is locked. This prevents battery drain.
• BossPaper uses very little memory and CPU! It does not inject into apps only SpringBoard so you should not notice any application lag running it.
• BossPaper can use one of many transitions such as fade, water drop, page curl – you configure which one(s) you want. Configure how long the transitions last.
• BossPaper lets you control when to rotate images. You can rotate it on a timer you configure or you can rotate when an app closes, or both!
• BossPaper lets you hide icon labels so those that do not want to install Winterboard can use it without.
• BossPaper lets you dim the wallpaper.
For more info and screenshots check out the orginal post HERE.
|Available In: Cydia||Price: Coming Soon|