|Available In: App Store||Price: $1.99|
iBlast Moki, a very cool physics game, has been updated to version 1.1. The update includes quite a few updates and improvements.
Main features for the update:
- New completely redesigned online menu with new filters (filter by level designer, style, difficulty and featured by Godzilab).
- New Scary Halloween Mokis
- The Halloween environment can also be used when creating your own levels.
- New languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Turkish.
- Added a button quit when you finish a level.
- Better item manipulation when zoomed in or out.
- New sound when timing the bombs.
- Fix crash bug when placing elements outside of the physical space.
As we mentioned previously, iBlast Moki is having a Level Creating Competition. The ten best levels will be selected and will be included “in their own dedicated world with new graphics for the next iBlast Moki update.” Here is a little more info about the 1.2 update.
“We are actively working on the next update (1.2) which will have new content, including 3 new worlds with their exclusive graphics as well as 2 completely new items with their own physics.
One of the world will contain the 10 best levels selected from the iBlast Moki creation contest. Participant of the level creation contest can win up to 250$ of iTunes Gift Card. More information about the contest can be found on our website – www.godzilab-games.com”