The rumors were true. The iPhone is coming to Verizon. Here’s the key points:
- Released next month
- $199 for the 16GB, $299 for 32GB — mobile hotspot included! Up to 5 devices.
- Preorders start Feb 3rd for existing customers
- Feb 10th, all other customers via stores, online and from Apple.
- It is an iPhone 4. So far, only difference is it runs on Verizon and it has mobile hotspot.
- It won’t support data and voice at the same time.
- Antenna was changed and fixed
- It’s a multi-year, non exclusive deal. Meaning it could come to Sprint?
- It will be a standard 2 year contract.
Will you switch?