Version 1.1 of SwirlyMMS, a multimedia text message application, fixes quite a few bugs and adds just a few new features. Below is the change log via the developer. I am still unable to get this to work with AT&T. Let me know in the comments if you were able to get it to work with AT&T and how you did it. You can get SwirlyMMS via the Swirlyspace source.
Note: Since the last time I did a review of this application, it has really improved! There are now Inbox, Outbox, Sent and Trash options which make make navigating your text messages much easier. They have also made adding media to a text message quick and simple through little buttons. I think it is a great improvement…it looks very clean and user friendly (see screenshots below). Also, it is now only a 14 day trial after that the app costs $8.00 USD.
Version 1.1 Change Log:
• Sending an MMS to multiple receivers is now handled the correct way which means that the MMS is just sent once and not, as before, one single MMS to each of the receivers.
• A received non-UTF8 encoded text part could sometimes result in that the whole text part didn’t show up at all
• Corrected a crash that some users always suffered from when opening a new MMS in the Inbox
• A few users at certain operators suffered from seeing a totally empty MMS when opening them in the Inbox.
• Sometimes it was not possible to receive and send an MMS when WiFi was enabled/active. That is now corrected. Wifi can be left on all the time.
• Ability for users to create emails containing log files and other useful information and send it to us
• a lot of other smaller things