A while back a friend of mine text me these instructions on how to get more than 11 pages of apps on my iPhone. I now have 13 thanks to the hack so here’s the guide.
From what I see, there is no jailbreak required to do this.
1. Create 11 pages of apps by dragging apps to all pages. There can be blank spots.
2. Fill the first page & last page full of apps.
3. Drag the Voice Memos app to the very last page and last location in the bottom right. (Not on the dock)
4. Move one app up from the dock so the Voice Memos app gets bumped off. Hit the home button so they stop wiggling.
5. Hold down power button and turn off. Turn back on.
That’s it! When iPhone boots up it should create a new page. It seems the best amount is 19 pages. That way you can still see all the dots :) I’ve also heard that it doesn’t work on older firmware. I’m using 3.1.2.
Update: I’ve updated the instructions for #2. I added that you need the first page to be full of apps also.