|Available In: App Store||Price: Coming Soon|
iBlast Moki, by Godzilab, is a physics puzzle game for iPhone and iPod Touch developed. The goal of the game is to blast the little Mokis into the portal with the help of bombs. Throughout the game you are able to unlock new items like ropes, rising balloons and rotating wheels. There are six different worlds each containing unique gameplay mechanics like moving obstacles, rotating doors and floating in water. The campaign is made of more than 70 levels and once you have finished all the levels, a new game mode is unlocked.
Another really cool feature of the game is the ability to create (and share) your own levels with the built-in level editor. If you like physics style games, you will want to keep your eye out for iBlast Moki, it’s going to be a good one! It has been submitted to Apple so we should see it in the next week or so. Check out the demo video and feature list below.
iBlast Moki Features:
EXPERIENCE HOURS OF FUN AND DISCOVERY
- More than 70 levels, including several boss levels
- Enjoy the visuals of 6 completely different worlds with their own gameplay mechanics
- Super Blast mode unlocked if you finish all levels. This mode adds tons of re-playability.
EXPERIMENT WITH THE PHYSICS OF TONS OF DIFFERENT ITEMS
- Realistic physics when you blow things up
- Lots of different items to manipulate like ropes, rising balloons, and rotating wheels
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS
- Fully featured level editor included to create more puzzles
- Share your levels online, play and rate levels created by other players
- Add friends, race to the top of global leaderboards for high scores glory
- Earn awards and gamerpoints on Plus+, the free social gaming network
ints on Plus+, the free social gaming network