|Available In: Cydia||Price: Free|
One of the best hacks for the iPhone, SBSettings, now works with firmware 4.0. This hack let’s you swipe the status bar and a drop down menu pops out with all kinds of quick settings like brightness adjustment and toggles for wifi, bluetooth and 3G. There are different themes, all kinds of info like running processes, IP address, & memory. Best of all, it’s free. This is a must have app!
Note: there is a small bug for 4.0.
ATTENTION 4.0 USERS: Currently an activator bug prevents the SBSettings window from appearing in some apps. For the time being, load settings, activator, and set SBSettings also to short hold home so you can hold home button to also bring up sbsettings in apps.
Welcome to convenience! Move your important toggles directly into Springboard where they are always available instantly even while other apps are running.
Note: This does not come with an icon. You can swipe the statusbar to bring down the main window. You can configure in activator settings other methods of opening the SBSettings window. Customize it to your liking!
Known 4.0 Issues
- Activator issue with swiping statusbar. Configure an alternate method to launch app in apps in settings app.
- Phone toggle not working well. Looking into it.
- The rest is working well.
- Fix: 3.1.0-1 solves theoretical crash of more app that no one reported, but could in some cases.
- Fix: Fixed the iOS4 3g crashing in hidden icons, dock, and folders.
- Fix: Re-added iOS4 rotation sensing (found another way to do it!). Window rotates again.
- Fix: Redid the more-app GUI to use a standardized apple style interface.
- New: Added global activator launch settings for SBSettings window to more app. You can also get to these in settings app.