I have been waiting for an app like this for quite a while. Synchronization between the iPhone Calendar & Google Calendar. It even supports multiple calendars. The first time syncing took a while but I do have a lot of calendars and events. I got a lot of doubled up events because I had the same things on both the iPhone and the Google Calendar. I’m going to clear some out now that it syncs! Once you sync the first time it’s much quicker to sync. You can also see all the calendars shared to you and choose which one’s will show up on the iPhone.
1. Install GData Client Library from the same source. You can find this under the System category in Installer.
2. Install NemusSync from the Productivity category in Installer.
3. Add a new account; GoogleID includes your @gmail.com; give it any description you’d like; enter your password; tap get calendar list; select calendars; tap save.
4. Select Default Calendar; I assume this means this will be the only calendar written to on Google. That way when you add an event on your iPhone, this is the one it adds it to.
5. Tap Quick Sync Calendars; I haven’t heard the difference between this and Full Sync but I’m guessing a Quick Sync only syncs new changes.