|Available In: Cydia||Price: Free|
Ovals, is a theme that changes your icons into vertical ovals. The theme contains 53 icons and a wallpaper (actually a few wallpapers). There are a few things I really like about this theme. The first is that the theme has a mask so that all your App Store icons are themed! Which is sweet! The second is that the theme file contains an icon template (a .psd file) so that you can create an icon for any jailbroke apps that might not already have one. Ovals would also work for any of you who use the FCSB mod. Personally, I had to make a few mods to the theme for it to look the way I wanted it to. In WinterBoard, I selected; user wallpaper (and then just used a black wallpaper), transparent dock and reflective dock. You can get this theme via the modmyi source.
How to Install
1. Your device must be jailbroken. (how?)
2. Make sure you have WinterBoard installed via Cydia.
2. Make sure you have the modmyi source installed in Cydia.
3. Search for Ovals in Cydia, run the install.
4. Open WinterBoard and activate the Ovals theme.