|Available In: Cydia||Price: Free|
Alit is a WinterBoard theme that contains a wallpaper, status bar, dock, lock screen background, slider, 65 icons and badge. The theme’s folder also contains an icon template, a .psd file (you can get the file by sshing in and it is located in the Library/Themes/Alit.theme folder). The unique thing about this theme is that it themes all icons (except web clips and some random Cydia apps). If the theme doesn’t have a specific icon made for an app, it just themes the app’s original icon (see screenshots below). It even themes the icons in the App Store. If you open the App Store app on your iPhone or iPod Touch, while Alit is enabled, you will notice that even the app thumbnails are themed! It is nice to have themes like this. That way, all the icons are themed instead of half of them. It helps that it is a cool theme too…I really like the dock.
How to Install
1. Your device must be jailbroken. (how?)
2. Make sure you have WinterBoard installed via Cydia.
2. Make sure you have the modmyi source installed in Cydia.
3. Search Alit in Cydia, run the install.
4. Open WinterBoard and activate the Alit Theme.