|Available In: Cydia||Price: Free|
Yesterday, SBSettings was updated to version 3.0.9-11 and released in BigBoss’s main source. Below is a full change log for the update but, a few of the major changes include rotation, better iPad integration and a few new options.
I was pretty stoked when I heard about the new rotation feature however, it was mostly created for iPad users. When your iPhone or iPod touch is in landscape mode and you swipe to launch SBSetting, it hangs off all weird. You are still able to use the toggles however, you are unable to get to the other options such as More, Refresh, Dock, Respring and Power. BigBoss has said that he does not plan to fix this issue due to the fact that it was basically created for iPad users. However, it can be disabled.
A few of the other new options (in the More/Extras & Options) include the ability to Disable the Landscape launch of SBSettings, the ability to center the window and the ability to turn on/off the animation. Overall, the update is mostly to better integrate of SBSettings into the iPad but, you will probably still want to update from your current version.
You can get SBSettings via the BigBoss source.
Version 3.0.9 Change Log:
• Added rotation. Will rotate the window if using a rotated app or springboard (iphone and ipad). Will not rotate once the window is present. Window will be bigger than screen when rotated on an iphone. I am not fixing that, the buttons are accessible and it still seems useful to allow rotation in this case. If you don’t like rotation then you can disable rotation in the more app.
• Fixed crash on ipad and 4.0 using dock button (icons caused it)
• Toggle pack fixed crash on processes toggle on ipad / 4.0
• Fixed ipad problem after reboot. (Note: other extensions may also cause this, but its fixed in sbsettings)
• Fixed respring to use Sauriks uicache so that ipad and 4.0 icons appear after a respring.
• Centering SBSettings Window (mainly ipad concern)
• Added options to more app to enable / disable rotation and center window.
• iPad only: added switch in more app to enable IP Address on statusbar. IP Address updates are not instant to save battery. – Added switch in more app to disable animating window (by request) so window just pops out if you use this.
Note: there are iPad 3g issues in some of the toggles. Sorry, but my iPad 3g is not yet arrived so I cannot fix these until it does. These things include data toggle not working (use phone toggle for now). Statusbar IP address always seems to take the data IP. Again will have to sort this out when I get an iPad 3g.