|Available In: Cydia||Price: Free|
Steampunk is a WinterBoard theme that contains 217 icons, a dock, badges, sliders, lock screen battery, lock screen background, wallpaper…etc. Due to the design of the dock, the theme looks the best with only three rows of icons or four rows of icons without the icon label’s turned off. Also, this is an Italian theme so, many of the icons need to be renamed (see list below for details). Other than that, it does contain some pretty cool icons. You can get Steampunk via the iSpazio source.
Note: The LiveClock mod works in conjunction with this theme.
To rename the icons, ssh into the Library/Themes/Steampunk by parbus/Icons folder and change the following file names:
Messaggi to Messages
Calendario to Calendar
Immagini to Photos
Mappe to Maps
Notities to Notes
Calcolatrice to Calculator
Impostazioni to Settings
Borsa to Stocks
How to Install
1. Your device must be jailbroken. (how?)
2. Make sure you have WinterBoard installed via Cydia.
2. Make sure you have the iSpazio source installed in Cydia.
3. Search for Steampunk in Cydia, run the install.
4. Open WinterBoard and activate the Steampunk Theme.