|Available In: Cydia||Price: Free|
Categories, an application that allows you to organize the applications on your SpringBoard into folders, was updated yesterday to version 2.29. This comes quickly after the previous update to version 2.28. The new version seems to be mostly bug fixes. The main fix was for a bug in which icons were duplicated and not removed off springboard. Below is the full change log for 2.29. I had no problem updating Categories on my iPhone though, I didn’t have any problems updating to version 2.28 either. You can get Categories via the BigBoss source.
2.29 Change Log:
- Fix: Fixed issue where icons wouldn’t delete from SpringBoard when no icons were ever hidden before.
- Added check for libhide
- Added a small icon for Spotlight
- Fix: Failed to recognize recent folder created with Categories 2.28
- Fix: Unable to save default settings to be applied to new folders
- FIx: If an application in a category is uninstalled, remove it from the category