Acier is a unique WinterBoard theme (based on the concept of an iNav theme… you know, the original theme from back-in-the-day that started all these sweet themes). Below is a list of what you will need to install in order to use the theme correctly and instructions on how to set-up the theme. Check it out.
You will need to install:
1. Five Icon Dock
2. Five-Column SpringBoard (via ModMyi)
3. iC Theme Essentials (via MacCiti)
4. WeatherIcon (via ModMyi)
5. LiveClock (via iSpazio)
6. SpringJumps (via BigBoss)
7. iBlank (via ModMyi)
8. Categories (via BigBoss)
1. Install all of the apps listed above via Cydia.
2. Once everything is installed, open WinterBoard and uncheck everything that is selected in WinterBoard.
3. Open the Categories application and create two folders; Games and Apps. Place all your apps and games into those folder however, make sure you leave out the apps listed below.
Make sure you leave out:
4. Open the iBlank application and create 52 blank icons, each page has 13 blank icons apiece.
5. Open the SpringJumps application, go into the Jump Icons option and turn off pages 5-8, leaving pages 0-4 on.
6. Place springjumps 0-4 on your dock.
7. Arrange the icons and blank icons like the screen shots you see below.
Original post on macciti.com: http://www.macciti.com/forum/iphone-releases/860-acier.html
|Available In: Cydia||Price: Free|