Sublime Lock HD is a nicely designed lock screen mod. The mod displays the current time, date, temperature, weather conditions, twitter feed and has a decent amount of themes to choose from. What I love about this lock screen is that it is SUPER easy to customize… like seriously anyone can do it… there is no coding involved. Below are step-by-step instructions on how to install, activate and customize this lock screen.
Side Note: The instructions might look long but that is only because I explain every little step.
1. Install Sublim Lock HD from Cydia (it is in the BigBoss source).
2. Go into WinterBoard and activate SublimeLockHD.
3. Turn off any other lock screen mods… such as LockInfo.
4. Open Safari.
5. Type the following URL into Safari – file:///Library/Themes/SublimeLockHD.theme/setup.html
6. Set the URL as a bookmark. This is done by tapping the + icon at the bottom of Safari and selecting the “Add Bookmark” option.
7. In Safari, go to weather.yahoo.com and search for the weather you would like displayed on the lock screen. Example) St. Paul, MN
8. Once the specific weather page has loaded in Yahoo Weather, go into the URL and copy the number at the end of the URL. Example) http://weather.yahoo.com/united-states/minnesota/st.-paul-2487129/… you would copy the bold numbers in the example.
9. In Safari, open the bookmark for the theme settings that you created in step 6.
10. Choose your settings. This lock screen has a decent amount of settings including; the ability to choose a theme, clock format, temp unit, update times… etc.
11. Paste the number you copied from Yahoo Weather into the “Yahoo! Code” field.
12. Once you are finished customizing the lock screen, select “Save” at the bottom.
13. Your changes are now saved and will display on your lock screen.
Note: It may take a minute for your changes to take affect on the lock screen.
The only issue I have noticed with this mod is that when the time is 10:_ _ the time doesn’t fit correctly. The developer has been pretty good about updating this app so hopefully we will see an update that fixes this issue.