|Available In: Cydia||Price: Free|
This mod was originally released in a different language however, it was then re-released in English called SpringBoard Clock-English. What the mod does is add the Date and Time to the bottom of the SpringBoard where your page dots normally are. It looks the best if used with smaller icons. If you are using the stock size icons, you can turn on the Transparent Dock mod, and that will allow the SpringBoard Clock to fit a little better. The application package also includes an html file if you would like to ssh in and do some of your own customizations to the mod…it is located in the Library/Themes/Springboard Clock – English.theme folder.
The mod comes with a wallpaper that I can’t seem to change using WinterBoard which means you would have to ssh in a different wallpaper if you would like it changed. You can get this mod via the modmyi source.
How to Install
1. Your device must be jailbroken. (how?)
2. Make sure you have WinterBoard installed via Cydia.
2. Make sure you have the modmyi source installed in Cydia.
3. Search for SpringBoard Clock-English in Cydia, run the install.
4. Open WinterBoard and activate the SpringBoard Clock-English Theme.