Here is a list of the first ten applications I installed after jailbreaking. They are in the order I installed them in!
Update: I forgot to mention that my double-tap shortcut stayed as Installer even after the restore so, I did not have to install iPhoneHome or that would have been like number 3 on my list. The same is true for my WiFi and Battery percentages or I would have used Advanced Preferences to change them to percentages.
1. TimeCapsule.. I installed TimeCapsule so that I could use the back-up file for Installer to change my Installer .plist to the one I had backed-up in TimeCapsule. That way, I didn’t have to re-add all my sources. However, TimeCapsule did not work for me so, I took the .plist from the TimeCapsule back-up and just overwrote my actual Installer.plist and that worked.
2. BossTool. I used this to relocate my Fonts and Ringtones so that I would not run out of space for my applications. DO NOT relocate the Applications…this has not worked for us for awhile now and messes up every iPhone we have tried it on.
3. Caterpillar. I need my five icon and reflective dock!
4. Customize. The first thing I install is the TransparentDock. I will use it later to change my System Strings, Wifi and Signal Bars….etc.
5. SummerBoard. Definitely need the ability to change my theme. I haven’t moved completely over to Customize yet! :)
6. Capture. Absolutely a necessity for me!! Gives me the ability to take screenshots.
7. Twinkle. I really like this application and because I am totally addicted to Twitter, it is one of the first apps I install. However, I haven’t been too thrilled with it’s performance lately and am thinking about finding a new favorite Twitter application. I will give it another week!
8. Restart. Gives me the ability to quickly restart my SpringBoard. A must have.
9. Categories. I’m determined to keep my SpringBoard neater this time around. Plus, I always run out of SpringBoard space so I’m going to start using Categories right away!